This site is a UK based website and takes reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 relating to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorized use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
How We Collect Data
We collect personal Data by following means
- Information that is requested and submitted by you over the website in the form on online bookings, mailing list, requesting a call back and includes details such as name, email address, telephone numbers and credit card and debit card payments.
- Information that is collected over the phone when you make a phone booking.
- Information is also collected by purchasing data from Third parties for sales and promotional activity
How We Store Your Data
Your data is secured securely onto our company hosted servers.
How We Use Your Data
- We may from time to time send some promotional offers for new services or exciting offers. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us or any other company, please email us or click the Unsubscribe link (if available) at the bottom of any document you receive from us.
- You may unsubscribe from these promotional offers at any time by unsubscribing.
- We may use your data in communicating with you or your clients using our services, to manage your queries or requests, or manage credit or debit card payments for use of our services.
- We may disclose your personal data to our partners or suppliers associated with WeDriveGlobal in directly or indirectly providing services to you as a customer or passenger.
- We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
Sale & Transfer
We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. This may involve transferring or selling your Information to other companies, inside or outside the EU. Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
Service Provider And Subcontractors
We may share your personal details excluding your bank details to third party in providing direct or indirect services to you.
We may collect, use or disclose your data if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend us or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity and to comply with our audit and security requirements.
Data Relating To Third Parties
Any data that you supply to us which relates to third parties in providing transportation services must be provided with prior consent and knowledge of our proposed use of their data.
Third Party Websites
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
There are two main kinds of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of users using the website and are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies outlast user sessions and remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We would like you to keep the Information about you up-to-date. You may change any of the basic information we keep about you at any time by sending us an email to info@WeDriveGlobal.com